Importance of cleansing and detoxing your skin
From the time you wake up your skin is faced with pollutants, toxins and impurities that embed themselves in your pores. You must continuously rid your skin of this buildup in order to keep your skin healthy. The first step in detoxing your skin is to cleanse it daily.
Importance of toning your skin
Your skin needs an extra boost after you cleanse it. It is important to prep your skin by helping to unclog pores and remove any excess makeup and dirt before you nourish it. This toner helps to keep your skin protected from outside pollutants while keeping your cells healthy. It also plays an important role in minimizing the look of your pores.
Importance of nourishing your skin
Don't let adding oils and lotions to your skin care routine scare you. Many think when your skin is oily you should dry it out. That is a big no no. Drying out your oily skin will only cause it to become more oily. When your skin is dehydrated its natural defense is to produce more oils, but as you age, you don't produce as much oil, so your skin becomes dehydrated quicker. Isn’t that ironic? Your oily skin can actually be dehydrated, and your dry skin is also dehydrated? When you have an over production of oil it can clog your pores and lead to break outs. Adding oil and moisture to your skin care routine will help even out your skins natural oil production, replenish dry, dehydrated skin and help you maintain healthy and properly nourished skin.
If all your products are organic and natural, why do some contain a small amount of preservatives?
Rosewater and Aloe Vera offer amazing skin benefits, but are feeding grounds for bacteria, fungi and yeast. When fed nutrients and vitamins these ingredients can grow harmful micro organisms that can be harmful to your health. Unfortunately, there is not an all natural product that can be used as a preservative that will give you the protection you need against these harmful growths. If bacteria or fungi from an unprotected all natural product enters your skin it can cause a wide range of health issues and can poison you faster and far worse than the small amount of preservatives I have chosen. Without proper protection it can be very harmful to your health and your skin.
Where are your skin care products made?
Ca Pier Young® skin care products are proud to be manufactured under the highest standards of quality control and are in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Our products go through a full 360 degree of Microbiological Testing. This includes Aerobic Plate Count, Antimicrobial Effectiveness Testing, and Accelerated Stability Testing. Don’t settle for the “kitchen production” of natural skin care…your skin deserves the best!!! I can personally assure you, that you are getting the best natural and organic products on the market!!
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol, commonly known as CBD, is a strong and potent anti inflammatory helping to relieve a long list of ailments, from pain, anxiety/depression, insomnia, seizures, eczema to multiple sclerosis and several other related issues. CBD works with your bodies endocannabinoid system. While this chemical compound comes from the Hemp plant, CBD does not get you high. Our CBD goes through 3rd party testing to ensure its purity and potency. We use only high quality organic MCT cocnut oil in our oral tinctures. Our topicals deliver high amounts of CBD with natural and organic ingredients offering you the purest and BEST products on the market. As always, it is best to consult with your health care provider when choosing to use CBD as an alternative option.
Will CBD products get me high?
What else can I do to help maintain my new healthy skin?
Aside from using our amazing skin care products keep in mind that beautiful healthy skin does not just come from what you put on it. Keeping a healthy gut helps to control the bad bacteria in your body which can come out in your pores and cause acne. There are several ways to begin your journey in being healthy on the inside and the outside.
· Stay hydrated so things keep moving along smoothly in your gut.
· Eat clean! Lots of fresh veggies and fruit and stay away from fast food.
· Studies have shown that creating a more alkaline atmosphere in your body will help with inflammation and acne.
· Juice or make smoothies with celery and other leafy greens.
· Avoid sugars, breads and processed carbs.
· Take a probiotic
· Vitamin D is great for the inside and outside of your body, just remember your sun screen.
· Keep your phone clean and off your face. Phones carry tons of bacteria that can be getting into your skin.
· Lay off the coffee a bit, caffeine can throw off your bodies natural pH balance creating inflammation on your skin.
· Get plenty of sleep.
· Use a clean applicator when applying your makeup, never use your fingers.
· Keep your fingers off your face throughout the day.
· Try not to pop your pimples, let them go away naturally. If you do though make sure you use a pimple extractor and leave it alone once it has been extracted. The clear stuff that comes out afterwards is your bodies natural way of getting ready for the healing process. Do not continue you expel that substance. It will dry naturally and create a protection over the area. Try not to pick at the skin as it heals, even though it may appear “ugly” and the surface uneven it will heal quicker and will not scar.
And remember patience…your body will need a few weeks to adapt to your new healthy skin care regimen.